Onlyfans: Efficient Investments

image description

Market Potential of Onlyfans

The market size of the porn industry is huge. Hundreds of millions of people watch porn on a regular basis and the market is growing every year. Moreover, such companies do not suffer in crises and are steadily in demand. Stable growth in profits and resistance to crises are not theoretical reflections, but conclusions based on the analysis of financial indicators in quarterly and annual reports. Moreover, a number of companies are growing at double-digit rates every year. For example, according to Statista, the porn industry market in the U.S. has grown from $600 million in 2018 to $1.1 billion in 2023, nearly doubling in size.

The most prominent example is Onlyfans. Onlyfans has some pitfalls that can cause problems for investors. Periodically, there are reports that Onlyfans publishes child porn or other explicit content with minors. However, to date, these scandals have not resulted in any serious consequences or major lawsuits. The scandals that have occurred have not gained any global publicity. There is no debate about banning Onlyfans in any country. Even if the site is banned in a number of major countries, it is already known that you can use VPNs to bypass blocking and cryptocurrency payments as a way to avoid being blocked. Most of the countries where the company is banned are Islamic countries and this has led to a halt in profit growth, much less losses. So far, the company has not yet gone public, but as with all companies, it will happen sooner or later. The company has stated that it is considering going for an IPO.

It is also important that the company is expanding the variety of content, and it is no longer limited to adult content. The platform is actively recruiting musicians, athletes, and experts in various fields who provide paid educational content. Perhaps the company will be able to further expand the range of content-makers or change the concept. For example, add the possibility of paid or free streams. Onlyfans could add the ability for subscribers to communicate with each other. There may be a raffle feature for exclusive content and many other things aimed at attracting new users or deepening Onlyfans' interaction with existing users. In the early stages, companies almost always regularly innovate and expand product lines to support the company's growth.

Onlyfans: Is it worth investing

Despite growing profits, Onlyfans is in talks with major investors. The subject of the talks has not been disclosed, but it appears that the company is planning some very costly AI projects. It's also possible Onlyfans wants to attract a new wave of users and content makers by lowering the cost of subscriptions or its share of subscriptions. Right now, Onlyfans takes 20% of the revenue for each subscription and gives the remaining 80% to the content creator.

There's no doubt that Onlyfans shares will be the center of excitement, which means that in the first days and weeks literally everyone will be able to make money on them. You will just have to buy them as soon as possible and wait. Moreover Onlyfans is looking to merge with another company and then issue shares together, which will give the opportunity to cut costs.


If the company goes IPO, there is no doubt that there will be money to be made. The potential of the company is huge. All the facts indicate that there are no dangers for the investors, contrary to possible concerns.

Key Findings:

  • The management of the company has stated that Onlyfans may go for an IPO soon;
  • This is a great opportunity for investors to make money. It is one of the fastest growing companies in the world. In 2018, the company was worth $34.8 million dollars. In 2022, the company was valued at $18.2 billion. In 2023, the company was valued at $43 billion dollars;
  • The adult content market is growing steadily and is resilient to economic shocks;
  • Onlyfans' profits and growth are not threatened. Contrary to concerns over unethical behavior and several scandals, Onlyfans is hardly banned anywhere and there is no debate in major countries to ban Onlyfans;
  • The company has the potential to maintain its growth rate further.
Jonathan Rowe

Jonathan Rowe

The creator and main author of the site is Jonathan Rowe. Trader and investor with many years of experience. A graduate of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology with over a decade of experience developing applications for financial and investment institutions.

Related Posts

You may like these post too

Best crypto for daily trading

Daily cryptocurrency trading: Best crypto

Advertising Opportunities of Economic Times

Cost of Advertising in the Economic Times: Economic and Practical Aspects

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

All rights to the materials belong 1plus-smart © 2019 - 2024